hosted by the Broke and the Bookish
We can’t believe it’s almost December!! This means it’s almost time for Christmas! Don’t know what to get you’re bookish friends? We came up with a list of bookish items you could get this year!
1. Candles: Book related candles have blown up in the past couple years! There are so many great shops on Etsy nowadays, you could probably find a candle for most of your friend’s favorites!
2. Bookmarks: Another item you can never have too many of! Most popular ones are quote bookmarks, magnetic bookmarks, and handmade watercolor bookmarks.
3. Art prints: Not going to lie, so jealous of anyone who has artistic talent that could draw characters! You could also get book quotes ones.
4. Socks: You can never have too many comfy socks too keep you warm in the winter time.
5. Mugs: For the tea/coffee/hot choclate loving bookworm!
6. Clothing: shirts! sweaters! scarves! leggings! Anything really. Society 6 & Red Bubble have the best options for book related clothing
7. Bookish Jewelry: Another thing that’s taking over Etsy. Book quotes, charm bracelets, earrings, necklaces all inspired by that person’s favorite book(s).
8. Tote Bags: So your favorite bookworm can carry their too many books!
9. Book Inspired Tea: YES TEA! Have you guys ever heard of Adagio Tea? People can make their own blends of tea for sale. Most popular I’ve seen are the many blends of Harry Potter
10. Knick Knacks: If you’re feeling creative you could decapitate Funko Pops then mix & match and paint them to look like book characters! Or you can buy book ends, journals, pillows, stickers, buttons, etc.
What are some of your favorite bookish items?