The ladies of The Broke and the Bookish challenged us to think about music & books for this week’s Top Ten Tuesday. I think this week’s challenge was perfect for Kelly & Lauren as they are aspiring writers and I know music will play a role in their writing. We decided to pick songs that inspire us, which is even more challenging for me since I am not a writer. I don’t usually think about the story behind a song nor ever been inspired to write, but I think I did alright.
1. Indigo Puff by Sundara Karma (LAYLA Rework)
2. Slip by Elliott Moss
3. Let It Go by James Bay
4. Youth of a Nation by P.O.D.
5. Eyes On Fire by Blue Foundation
6. Midnight City by M83
7. Roses by The Chainsmokers
8. The District Sleeps Alone Tonight by The Postal Service
9. Bridges by Broods
10. Runaway by Aurora
1. Run Boy Run by Woodkid
2. Hello by Adele
3. Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Lorde
4. Monster by Imagine Dragons
5. Nothing Left to Say by Imagine Dragons
6. Let it Burn by Red
7. Masquerade by Robosoul
8. Dance with the Devil by Breaking Benjimin
9. Angel by Theory of a Deadman
10. Starset by My Demons
1. Ghost by Halsey
2. Wings by Birdy
3. Lost Boy by Ruth B.
4. Little Do You Know by Alex & Sierra
5. Breaking the Habit by Linkin Park
6. Numb by Linkin Park
7. Fiction by BEAST
8. Wedding Dress by Taeyang
9. You and I by Park Bom
10. Angel with a Shotgun by The Cab
Let us know what you think of our song choices in the comments below. What songs have inspired you? How did you choose to do TTT this week?