Our first Top Ten Tuesday of the new year and we’re discussing our bookish & personal resolutions for 2016! As always Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
1. To buy more Kindle books and less hard copies
2. To read the books I already bought, but never read (there’s like 200 of these!)
3. To see if I can make room for another bookshelf!
4. To increase my reading speed
5. To read at least two books per month
1. To go to the gym more often, and not let injuries deter me from going
2. To acquire my first client as an apprentice or junior agent
3. To find a secure means of income
4. To get a job where I can get benefits
5. To focus more on myself, my needs, and where I want to be
1. Read more books I already own.
2. Start and finish several series on my TBR.
3. Discover more books outside of Fantasy.
4. Organize my shelves, and keep it that way all year!
5. Do more reviews for the books I read.
1. Get into Nursing school.
2. Find ways to use my time in a more productive way.
3. Start exercising, and keep with it throughout the year.
4. Get the first draft written for a novel.
5. Learn to have more confidence in myself!
1. Borrow more books from the library
2. Read more books I already own
3. Complete series I haven’t finished yet
4. Read more Contemporary and other genres outside of Fantasy5. Write more reviews for books I’ve read
1. Figure out my career path
2. Start using our treadmill in the house
3. Have more confidence in myself and my abilities
4. Find a secure means of income
5. Cook at home more
What are your New Year’s resolutions for 2016?