1. For ‘We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together’ pick a book (or book series) that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with.
I actually don’t think I had this problem.
2. For ‘Red’ pick a book with a RED cover.
Fire I really love the cover for these books. I need to do a re-read for it, but I am waiting on KELLY & LAUREN! *ahem*
3. For ‘The Best Day’ pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic.
Eleanor & Park I remember the days where I would talk on the phone for hours with friends and constantly changing the battery to my cassette player.
4. For ‘Love Story’ pick a book with forbidden love.
Scarlet‘s love story because how could you be involved with any of the men you steal and fight with? Among other things.
5. For ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’ pick a book with a bad character you couldn’t help but love.
The Darkest Minds, Clancy Gray, but only in this book and I can’t say why or I’ll just ruin it for you.
6. For ‘Innocent’ (written b/c of Kanye West!) pick a book that someone ruined the ending for.
Allegiant Made the mistake of going to Veronica Roth’s event for FOUR and the ending was ruined for me. I still need to read it too.
7. For ‘Everything Has Changed’ pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development.
In The Blood of Olympus, Nico Di Angelo has come so far from the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. He’s become my my favorite character.
8. For ‘You Belong With Me’ pick your most anticipated book release.
Winter It was so hard not to pick Magnus Chase. I really need to know how it ends!!!
9. For ‘Forever and Always’ – Pick your favourite book couple.
Percabeth! Seaweed Brain & Wise Girl. By the time you get to The House of Hades, you learn Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase have endured so much since the Percy Jackson and the Olympian series. They’ve both grown so much over the course of these books, I was satisfied when I finished The Blood of Olympus.
10. For ‘Begin Again’ pick a series that deserves a second chance.
There’s two prequels and a fourth book in the series I need to read for the Nightshade series. It’s been several years since I’ve read them so I think I need to start over.
11. For ‘Wonderland’ pick a book that features your favorite fictional world.
Camp Half-Blood for sure! Though Camp Jupiter sounds inviting because you can build your life there. Cabin 7 belongs to Apollo and according to quizzes he’s my godly parent.
12. For ‘Last Kiss’ pick a series that you’re not ready to let go, even though it ended.
13. For ‘Clean’ pick a series where you’re glad it’s over.
I’m happy the way Maggie ended this series by letting us know what happened to Cole in Sinner
14. For ‘Wildest Dreams’ pick your favorite fictional guy–it’s preferred, but he doesn’t have to be a bad boy.
Sturmhond because I want to marry him! *sigh…*
15. For ‘Enchanted’ pick a book you found by chance that you ended up loving.
A Little In Love wasn’t on my radar until I was at the drop at BEA this year. This retelling of Les Miserable from Eponine’s perspective heartbreaking and beautifully written.
16. For ‘All You Had to Do Was Stay’ pick a book you didn’t finish that you wish you had given another chance.
I really wanted to finish Everything I Never Told You, but I suddenly lost interest and was no longer in the mood to read it. I found myself bored, which was surprising for me since I rarely get bored with books. Hoping one day I’ll pick it up again.
17. For ‘Come Back, Be Here’ pick the book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much.
I actually own the original cover copy of Throne of Glass which is what I read from. I don’t think I’d ever give it away.
18. For ‘Teardrops on My Guitar’ pick a book that made me cry a lot.
Adam was even kind enough to write “My Bad” in my copy lol!
19. For ‘Shake it Off’ pick a book I love so much that I just shake off the haters.
20. For ‘Blank Space’ pick my favorite autographed book.
I love how Becky took the time to write something different and our Hogwarts House in each of our copies when I took that road trip with Elizabeth and Juliana.
21. For ‘Today was a Fairy Tale’ pick my favorite retelling.
Frank Beddor’s The Looking Glass Wars is wonderful Alice in Wonderland retelling.
Tagging the following: